Specs Of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V
- Manual functions and Superior Auto Mode
- Background Defocus and Photo Creativity interface
- 3.0 inch XtraFine LCD Display
- With 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor
- GPS and 10 fps continuous shooting
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 30x optical zoom
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama and Artistic Picture Effect modes
- Digital Level Gauge and Sweep Panorama High Resolution
- ISO 100-12800
- Come with Full 1080p HD video Shooting
My Canon Sony DSC-HX200V Review
Surface and Handling
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V is not a heavy DSLR, i can’t feel the weight when i put it in my hand. The camera body is black and has a solid and metal build. You can find the programmable Custom button on top of this camera which is a attentive design.
The tilting 3.0 inch XtraFine LCD Display is 921,000-dots resolution that is higher than many similar products.
Do You Like The Performance?
The key feature of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V is can shoot high ISO images with only a few noise, The main reason why this camera can do this great job is the assistant of Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 30x optical zoom and 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor.
With 1080P video which has the 60 frames per second recording speed, The video quality of HX200V works like a charm. As you know, i find a lot of camera has the lower recording speed and most of these has only 720P modes.
How about the battery life. After tested, You can take about 450 images until the batteries drained.
Verdict and Dsicount
“An amazing camera, with some minor complaints, full control of everything, except, you can not adjust the EV in Manual mode, which is annoying, I love it and highly recommend it, but Sony needs to step up their game. ” – CNET
In a word, The people who want to order a camera which has the long lens and super zoom, We recommend adding Sony DSC-HX200V to your list.